Bells on Temple Square Rehearsals
Bells on Temple Square rehearsals occur every Wednesday evening in the Tabernacle on Temple Square except as noted below. Doors open 10 minutes before rehearsals.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
For rehearsals in the Tabernacle, visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building, near the flagpole.
Rehearsal Exceptions in 2019
- August 21—The public rehearsal will take place in the Conference Center.
- September 18—There will be no public rehearsal.
- October 16—There will be no public rehearsal.
- October 23—There will be no public rehearsal.
- November 20—Closed to the public due to the dress rehearsal for the Bells on Temple Square holiday concert.
- November 27—There will be no public rehearsal.
- December 11—Closed to the public due to the dress rehearsal for The Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert in the Conference Center.
- December 18—There will be no rehearsal for Christmas holiday break.
- December 25—There will be no rehearsal for Christmas holiday break.
Visit the ChurchofJesusChrist.org parking web page for parking information.